1. ENTRY: No purchase or donor registration necessary to enter or win. Contestants can submit a photo as many times as they like, however all photos must be original. Contestants will enter using one or more of the following methods:
a. Share an original heart photo publicly* in support of organ and tissue donation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest using the hashtag #ShowMeYourHeart during Donate Life Month 2015 (April 1–April 30, 2015).
b. Tag The Living Legacy Foundation in an original heart photo publicly* in support of organ and tissue donation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and use #ShowMeYourHeart during Donate Life Month 2015 (April 1–April 30, 2015).
*Please note that all submissions must be shared publicly on social media. The LLF is not responsible for any submissions not entered due to privacy settings on the post, photo, or the entrant’s social media page.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to U.S. residents, over the age of 13. Employees of The Living Legacy Foundation and Donate Life Maryland and their families are not eligible to win the grand prize, but one staff participant will be chosen as “Staff Favorite” and is eligible to win a prize. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void are encouraged to participate in the contest, but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Ten finalists eligible for the grand prize will be selected by The LLF by May 4, 2015. Finalists will be selected based on the creativity and/or general aesthetic of their heart photo and their caption explaining their support for organ and tissue donation. While contestants may submit more than one photo, only one photo will be chosen per finalist. The winner will be selected by community vote on the campaign website, www.thellf.org/showmeyourheart. Voting will open on Monday, May 4, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. and close on Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Voting is limited to once per photo per person. The grand prize winner will be announced on The LLF website on Monday, May 11, 2015. All decisions regarding the grand prize winner, Staff Favorite, and top ten finalists are final.
4. PRIZES: The Grand Prize is a Nikon DSLR camera and custom camera strap. The “Staff Favorite” prize will be a pair of Orioles tickets.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The grand prize winner will be notified via social media within 2 days after the determination date. If the winner is ineligible, or unable to be contacted within 14 days of notification, disqualification may occur and an alternate winner may be selected according to community votes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant The LLF a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power, and authority to grant The LLF the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The LLF is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The LLF. The LLF reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, OR PINTEREST: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest and release these sites from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The LLF and not to the aforementioned businesses, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The LLF in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The LLF is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected submissions or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The LLF may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The LLF from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.